Cancelled due to Covid-10 - 11 Plus 3-Day Easter Course: 15-17th April
We're sorry to say that our Easter 11 Plus Course has been cancelled due to the Coronavirus, but we are hoping to run a similar course during the summer holiday, so please do register your interest for this. Please rest assured that those who have already booked will get a full refund and can save a place on the summer course.
Preparing for the Kent Test
- Led by senior Ashdown House School subject specialist teachers with decades of experience preparing children for exam success
- Small groups with no more than 5 children in each class
- Lively and dynamic course split equally between English, Maths and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal)
- 3 sessions per morning with 50 mins on each subject (25 mins each on Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning)
- Fun physical activity each day organised by a qualified sports specialist and proper breaks in between to boost engagement levels and productivity
- Drink and snack provided
- End of camp fun splash in the pool on the last day 12.30-1.15 (don’t forget your swimmers)
- Optional parent support session, 12.30-1.15 on the last day, while the children let off steam in the pool - head teacher Mrs Hilary Phillips will cover: how to support your child, revision tips, motivation, wellbeing and finding a healthy balance between study and play
- Personalised summary report in each subject at the end of the course
Class sizes are limited to five for a personalised approach and to allow plenty of time for one-on-one attention.
The children will develop strategies and approaches to questions they find tricky and will reflect on the progress they can make through dedicated practice. They will be equipped to answer a broad range of challenging questions across the three subject papers.
We know that children work best when they’re happy and refreshed, so in between each session there will be time for exercise and fresh air. We have a sports specialist on hand to organise fun games, that way when the children return to the classroom they’re energised and focused.
Who are the teachers?
The course is taught by subject expert senior teachers of Ashdown House School, including the Head Mrs Hilary Phillips. They have decades of experience getting the very best out of children and preparing them for exam success.
Book your place
Numbers are strictly limited and places will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. The three day course costs £270 and 50% is payable at registration to secure your place and 50% one week before commencement of the course.
To register your child please contact the school office on 01342 822574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.